Best Roofing Offers a Scholarship for Eligible Students
One Scholarship Per Year for Students Enrolled in Construction Management Degree Program at Everglades University.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - March 23, 2015 – Best Roofing, a commercial roofing company, has introduced the first scholarship program that offers $1,000 to a student that has excelled in their class and is majored in construction management at Everglades University.
Student’s Eligibility Criteria (Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible):
Consideration will be given based upon academic achievement and financial need.
- Must be a current full-time student attending Everglades University
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Science Construction Management degree program or a Graduate Program that entails a concentration in Construction Management
- Be a US citizen or legal permanent resident
- G.P.A of 3.3 or higher
Students may only enter one time per scholarship competition. Any attempt to obtain multiple entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute, the student’s first and last name provided on the application will be determined to be the entrant.
Details of Submission: Applicants will be asked to submit a one page cover letter that outlines the student’s aspirations of obtaining a career in Construction Management.
- A 500 word minimum essay and an unofficial transcript for G.P.A. requirement.
- The application process is open now through July 15, 2015.
- One winner will be chosen by Best Roofing based on the quality of their essays.
- Winner will be announced by the end of July 2015.
- The winner will receive $1,000 towards tuition.
- The applicant chosen will be notified by mail and/or email. All notifications will be posted on BestRoofing.net and social media pages by July 31st, 2015.
- Applicants that were not selected to receive an award will be notified via mail and/or e-mail the week of August 1st, 2015.
How to Apply: Submit your application online at http://form.jotform.us/form/50644757443157 or mail directly to:
1600 NE 12 Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
Everglades University delivers flexibility with four ground campuses throughout the state of Florida and an online division where students can focus on one class, one month at a time. Our Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management focuses on the management skills and education required for the continually changing environment of the construction industry. With courses in Construction Contracts; Building Codes and Quality Control; Construction Law; Building Construction Drawing and Managing a Construction Project, this degree provides students with comprehensive knowledge needed for productive careers in the industry.
Best Roofing has served South Florida's commercial, industrial and multi-family housing community on roof repairs, restoration and replacement since 1978. Best Roofing has become one of Florida’s most respected roofing contractors by upholding a customer service philosophy that makes customers want to do business with us again. We apply the most exacting standards in materials and workmanship; use the most highly trained professionals in the industry; and offer an iron-clad guarantee that a Best Roofing project is water-tight and built to last.
Best Roofing’s CEO Gregg Wallick explains, "We are doing our part. Being socially responsible to our community is important to us here at Best Roofing. There are many students who struggle with paying for their education. Our scholarship program can help a student in need pay for their education.”