Sometimes referred to as the 11-month inspection, this is one of the best times to examine your roof in detail. Buildings settle, shrink, and expand. It has also seen extreme weather conditions- from the heat of the summer to an exceptionally busy rainy season. Let's see how your roof is responding.
Best Roofing is offering a no-cost, no obligation, inspection and analysis of commercial & condominium roofing structures to determine the current condition and expected remaining life. While we can't predict when a roof will fail, we can give you our professional opinion on where your roof is in regards to it's life cycle and if the maintenance has been done properly.
With a secure, well-built roof, you're in a wonderful situation for 2013 to safeguard all of your business devices and records. Our experts will analyze your roof and provide you with a detailed report of our findings.
TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR ROOF INSPECTED!
- If you are on the board of your condo and the association is considering having the roof replaced in 2013 you should definitely have your roof inspected...
- If your building is nearing it's 40 year certification
- If your roof is older than 15 years
- If you are planning on selling a commercial property in 2013
- If you are in negotiations as the buyer of a commercial property you will want to have the roof inspected
- If you are a property manager of a new property and need to know the current condition of the roof
- If you don't want to lose the warranty on your roof system you need to have a licensed roofing contractor perform an annual inspection
- If you can't remember the last time you had your roof inspected (!)
- If your roof is leaking (it should be obvious but we had to say it!)
- If you would like a lot fewer problems in 2013!