Best Roofing’s Roof-A-Cide® Roof Treatment & Stain Prevention
Algae and mold occur on your concrete tile roof when the limestone filament is exposed to the elements as a result of pressure cleaning. Roof-A-Cide® roof treatment chemically treats limestone and prevents algae from adhering to the limestone.
- Roof-A-Cide® is a roof cleaning and stain preventative process. It is the only EPA approved algaecide/fungicide made specifically for use on roof surfaces.
- Roof-A-Cide® preventive treatment is safe and effective. It prevents mold, mildew, fungus, and algae from taking over your roof, and keeps it looking its best.
- Roof-A-Cide® contains no chlorine, TSP, sodium hypochlorate, sodium hydroxide or other harsh chemicals. It is EPA approved and Florida Department of Agriculture tested to be non-toxic and safe. Not only for roofs, but also kids, pets, and plants as well.
- Roof-A-Cide® works so well, it comes with a 2 year guarantee from both Best Roofing and Roof-A-Cide® to keep clean for two years. By retreating every two years, the roof should never have to be cleaned for algae or fungus growth again.
- Roof-A-Cide® is safer than chlorine. Chlorine initially gets rid of the mold, algae, and mildew, but leaves behind a residue which becomes fertilizer for the next colony. As a result, repeated cleaning with chlorine is needed every 6 to 12 months, which will damage the surface finish of the roof, causing it to fade.