TAMIAMI TRAIL SHOPS
About TAMIAMI TRAIL SHOPS
Featuring a stylish exterior with a Spanish tile roof, Tamiami Trail Shops attracts a growing consumer base from the densely-populated West Miami market. Best Roofing was contracted to replace the existing flat roofing system with a modified bitumen roofing system.
A modified bitumen roofing system is an asphalt-based, close cousin of the Built-up-Roof (BUR) designed for buildings with low-slope or "flat" roof structures. Engineered modified bitumen roofing membranes originated in Europe in the mid 1960's and have been used successfully in the United States and Canada since approximately 1975.
- Proven track record of performance
- Superior waterproofing characteristics
- Broad range of application methods
- Wide choice of top-surfacing, including "Cool Roofing" options
- With insulation, provides an even better-performing building component
- High tensile-strength
- Available as part of a fire, wind, and/or hail rated roofing system
- Competitive life-cycle cost
- Available with flame-free and VOC-free installation