What exactly is a "Forensic Roofing Specialist?"
As forensic roof specialists, the only things we don't have are Sherlock Holmes detective caps and pipes!
A Best Roofing Forensic Roofing Specialist is an expert in diagnosing your commercial roofing problems, repairing them, and maintaining the integrity of your roofing system. Forensic Roofing Specialist, Gregg Wallick is considered the foremost authority of why roofs fail and what can be done to correct the situation. Gregg has transformed his knowledge, experience, strategies and tactics to a staff of dedicated professionals to diagnosis your roofs’ condition and offer you a range of options to consider. A forensic roofing specialist at Best Roofing means...
- We are certified, licensed contractors that investigate the depths of a roof.
- This investigation enables our specialists to determine whether the roof is a candidate for repairs, restorations or replacement.
- We conduct a thorough analysis of your roof and determine what does as well as what does not need to be done. Often, we are called in to look at a roof that other roofing companies have deemed a "lost cause," and we are able to find an alternative solution to a total roof replacement.
- We have developed special techniques to enhance the quality of your roof and keep it in excellent shape, all of which saves you tens of thousands of dollars in roof replacements.
- Our experience comes from over 35 years of hands-on roofing experience.
The Best Roofing Forensic Process Includes...
- Leak/roof failure investigation
- Detailed analysis
- Roofing & waterproofing system evaluation to provide alternatives for repair or replacement
- Budgetary estimates for roofing & waterproofing system repair or replacement
- Development of roofing & waterproofing maintenance programs