The Stress Relievers
All Stress Reliever events are targeted towards professional property management companies and condo and HOA boards who manage/govern property within the three counties in which we collectively work.
As a member of the Stress Relievers, each company agrees to the following:
- Currently be a registered and approved CEU provider for CAMs with the State of Florida.
- Conduct business on a regular basis in the three counties we all serve (Broward, Miami Dade, Palm Beach).
- Have a designated representative attend all events and meetings.
- Agree to a financial commitment that includes: Contributing equally to the cost of all events (food and drink, etc.), providing raffle items as needed for events (gift cards, etc.), and contributing equally to any marketing/promotional support (banners, flyers, ads, mailings, etc.).
- Have a strong client/prospect email and/or mailing list for providing announcements/invitations through email, social media, etc.
- Be actively involved in community association organizations (CAI, etc.) .
- Contribute donations to our monthly charity- (i.e., canned goods, back to school supplies, etc.).
- The Pantry of Broward
- Cat Crusade
- PACE Center for Girls
- God's Little Acres
- South Florida Wildlife Center
- HOPE South Florida
- To be eligible to receive a contribution from the Stress Reliever organizations, the requesting organization must be designated a 501(c)3 non-profit organization by the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Generally, the purpose of the organization, event or program must provide goods or services for low-income and low-middle income persons in need, and the organization, event or program must benefit persons or communities served by each of our companies.
- Our contribution efforts will be focused in the neighborhoods in which we operate. Consequently, we do not support national social service organizations.
As a rule, we do not make contributions that support:
- Unrestricted operating funds of organizations already funded through United Way
- Individual scholarships
- Funds for individuals
- Projects of a political nature
- Individual primary or secondary schools
- Pageants or talent competitions
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
- Team sponsorships or fundraising competitions